On Sunday, March 29, we buried two of our dogs. On Tuesday, March 31, we rushed our third dog to Dr. Hardt. Sassy and Big Red died from arsenic poisoning. After four days of intensive care by Dr. Hardt and Erin, Maggie survived.
Another neighbor living on ACR 2101 lost two dogs due to this same horrible death. They had been poisoned with a bag of dog food laced with arsenic left in their yard. None of these dogs were a threat to anyone. They were all loved pets who did not deserve such a painful death.
I have reported this to Dan Watkins with the Sheriff’s Department and it is being investigated. This is a felony charge. We all have children and grandchildren that play in this area. You could have inadvertently caused the death of an innocent child. Think how much worse that would have been.
We don’t know who did this, but God saw you kill His creatures.
How could you be so cruel and inhumane?
Mrs. Faye Pike