Anderson County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Monday in the county courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes from previous meetings.
• Budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Discuss/award bid for pug mill mixing of oil sand for the year 2014.
• Hear from Emily Lane, chief juvenile probation officer, on the Fiscal Year 2014 Regional Juvenile Reimbursement Program contract with East Texas Council of Governments and take action as necessary.
• Hear from Emily Lane on the certification of the Anderson County Detention Center and take action as necessary.
• Discuss declaring a 2001 Ford as surplus and take action as necessary.
• Discuss and take action on declaring a 1990 GMC Suburban as surplus.
• Discuss and take action on a resolution with Anderson County and the Texas Department of Transportation concerning Equivalent Match Structures for Anderson County bridge replacement projects.
• Discuss utilities in county right-of-ways and take action as necessary.
• Present an amended Anderson County Annual Road Report for Precincts 1, 2, 3 and 4, and take action as necessary.
• Approve a land use agreement for Precinct 1 Road and Bridge Department between Anderson County and the Oscar Starr Estate.
• Approve a land use agreement for Precinct 1 Road and Bridge Department between Anderson County and Jim Bishop.
• Hear from Richard Haws, Loss Control Director for Texas Political Subdivisions regarding accident investigation and return-to-work policies and take action as necessary.