As an alternative to the standard Father’s Day cologne or tie, Jamie’s Therapeutic Touch Day Spa is offering several packages that will provide dads with the ultimate gift — the gift of relaxation.
Individual treatments available include massages, manicures, pedicures, fitness facials and back treatments. Packages and specials include:
• Daddy of the Year, includes a free Medi-Slim treatment or massage with the purchase of five Ashiatsu or deep tissue massages.
• Best Daddy Award, $99, includes a stress facial with hot towels, an oxygen bar, a sauna session, Vibra-Trim and a hot stone back and leg treatment.
• Gentleman’s Day Away, $125, includes an exfoliating and cleansing back treatment, a one-hour massage and a one-hour teeth whitening treatment.
• Stress-buster, $105, includes a 90-minute massage and a sports pedicure.
• Daddy’s Day Off, $99, includes a 90-minute deep tissue massage, a sauna session and oxygen bar treatment.
Jamie’s new nail tech, Hope, is now available to provide manicures and pedicures from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Hope has more than three years experience in acrylic nails, gel nails, solar nails, pedicures, manicures and so much more.
Jamie's Therapeutic Touch is located at 1730 Crockett Rd. in Palestine. For more information, to make an appointment or to purchase a gift certificate, call 903-723-7546 or visit online at www.spajamie.com. For additional specials and deals, like Jamie’s on Facebook at www.facebook.com/spajamie1