Anderson County Commissioners will hold their regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Friday in the county courtroom at the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes from previous meetings.
• Reports from county officials.
• Budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Conduct a Public Hearing to determine whether or not to create on or more County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone (CERTZ) as authorized by law, to promote one or more infrastructure projects to be located within the county to be funded by the CERTZ.
• Discuss and take action on property and liability insurance for 2014.
• Consider and take action on the 2014 renewal of workers compensation insurance.
• Discuss/award bid for pug mill (for mixing of oil sand) for the year 2014.
• Hear from the sheriff's office regarding the 911 system upgrade that is to be reimbursed by the East Texas Council of Governments and take action as necessary.