• APPROVED reports from county officials.
• APPROVED budget amendments.
• APPROVED the expansion of a water line along Anderson County Road 421 (in Precinct 4) by the City of Palestine for expansions at the Palestine Municipal Airport.
• APPROVED renewal of a Wellness Participation Program with the Palestine YMCA and Anderson County.
• APPROVED the appointment of Kelly Hughes as a Reserve Constable for Precinct 4.
• TABLED discussion and potential action regarding the creation of a County Energy Transportation Reinvestment Zone (CETRZ), to promote one or more infrastructure projects to be located within the county to be funded by the CETRZ including the potential boundaries and requirements of a CETRZ, as authorized by Section 222.1071 of the Texas Transportation Code.
• TABLED discussion and potential action regarding the SB 1747 Prioritized Project List for the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Program.
• TABLED discussion and consideration of accepting the annual road report(s) for filing in the minutes of the Commissioners Court and with the Grand Jury for Anderson County Precincts 1-4.
• TABLED discussion and appointment of members to the CETRZ Advisory Board.
• TABLED a land use agreement for Precinct 4 Road and Bridge Department.