Among the projects include: tennis courts/softball concessions; construction projects approved 2012-13; computer replacements; buses and school vehicles; and maintenance and transportation building.
• HEARD the financial audit results from auditor J.W. Lambright. WISD received an “excellent” financial audit with no audit exceptions or warnings.
• HEARD information on the nomination and awarding of the 2013 Proud Panther honoree.
• HEARD the Highly Qualified Teacher Report
• APPROVED the consent agenda which included minutes of the Sept. 9 school board meeting, September tax report, annual tax report, quarterly investment report, fund-raisers, FIRST Rating and the Textbook Adoption Committee.
• REVIEWED the employee absence and leave policies