The Anderson County Commissioners’ Court will hold its regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the county courtroom in the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes from previous meetings.
• Hear reports from county officials.
• Consider budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Discuss award from East Texas Historical Association presented to Anderson County Historical Commission and take action as necessary.
• Recognize Commissioner Kenneth Dickson, Precinct 3 County Commissioner for his certification in Commissioners Court, Advanced Curriculum from V.G. Young Institute of County Government Continuing Education Department and Texas Association of Counties.
• Discuss fire suppression system for the County IT and telephone equipment and take action as necessary.
• Discuss Anderson County telephone system and take action as necessary.
• Discuss new PRI agreement and renewal PRI agreement with Century Link and take action as necessary.
• Consider and take action on the Texas County and District Retirement System (TCDRS) plan provisions for 2013.
• Consider and take action on the County Choice Silver renewal for 2013.
• Consider and take action on the Texas Purchase and Travel Card Program.
• Discuss certification of Asset Forfeiture report for District Attorney and take action as necessary.
• Adjourn into Closed Session pursuant to Texas Government Code 551.071(1) (Consultation with Attorney about pending or contemplated litigation or settlement offers).
• Reconvene into Open Session and take action on Closed Session as necessary.