The Anderson County Commissioners Court will hold its regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the county courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes of previous meetings.
• Budget amendments, bills and utility crossing county roads.
• Discuss consolidating Anderson County polling locations for the Constitutional Amendment Election to be held Nov. 5 and take action as necessary.
• Consider and take action on juror reimbursements for 2013-14.
• Receive District Judges’ Order setting salaries for county auditor’s office and court reporters and order that they be paid.
• Hear from Emily Lane, chief juvenile probation officer, regarding the Anderson County Juvenile Detention Center’s budget and take action as necessary.
• Consider and take action on petition for Emergency Service District Number One.
• Discuss and take action on the SAVNS Maintenance Contract between the Office of the Attorney General and Anderson County.
• Discuss and take action on approving the R-10 Service Agreement and renewal with Appriss regarding the SAVNS/VINE Grant.
• Discuss and take action on approving the Client Services contract between the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and Anderson County.
• Discuss pricing to replace a two-channel recording system in the County Courtroom and take action as necessary.
• Consider and take action on declaring a truck flat-bed as surplus equipment from Precinct 4 Road and Bridge Department to sell at auction.
• Adjourn into Executive Session in accordance with Government Code 551.087: Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations.
• Reconvene in open session.
• Consider and take action regarding economic development negotiations discussed in executive session.