Division Specific Rules
• Baking Desserts — Typed recipes must be submitted with all food entries. The exhibitor’s name should not appear on the front of the recipe, but should be written on the back. Food entries requiring refrigeration may not be entered. Convenience foods and mixes may be used in Division 1, Class 7 & 8 only. Decorative food will not be tasted. Cookies, brownies, bars, cupcakes and candies should have at least 10 on the plate when submitted.
• Individual Items: Container plants must be a horticulture project being cared for and grown by exhibitor. Photos used in or on albums, collages and posters do not have to be taken by the exhibitor.
• Creative Arts & Crafts: Creative writing entries must be original work and must be typed. The exhibitor's name and other information should only be labeled on the back of writing entries.
• Photography: Photos must have been taken by the exhibitor during the last 12 months. Photos will be grouped by class type, black and white photos will be judged with colored photos. All photo entries must be 5” x 7” and will be mounted on stiff board (such as foam board) the same size as the photo. No framed pictures will be allowed. The photo may be cropped for effect, but the resulting photo must measure 5” x 7”. Any photo computer altered (other than cropping) must be entered in Digitally Enhanced. Digitally Enhanced includes any photo that has been enhanced, using the camera, developing process or computer editing (includes antiquing, hand-tinting and sepia-tone photos). Attach a copy of the original, un-edited photo (any size) to the back of these entries.
• Canning: Canning entries will not be tasted. Jars for Canning entries must meet the following requirements: All containers shall be standard canning jars (mayonnaise jars, etc. will not be accepted). Jars with rusted rings will not be accepted.