DAY 1, THURSDAY, JULY 18
• Home for the Holiday with Celebrity Design Experts — 4 to 6 p.m. Join Stephen Dankesreiter, Creative Director for Polly Dupont, and Melissa Snow, Melissa Snow Designs, for holiday trends, food and fun.
Tickets are $20 (include heavy hors d’oeurves, 1 holiday cocktail or 2 beers/2 glasses of wine). For tickets and information please call: 903-729-4100. Location: Denby’s Restaurant & Bar, 201 W. Crawford St.
• Beer Pairing Dinner at Red Fire Grille — 6 to 10 p.m. Red Fire Grille’s, Executive Chef Christian Mailloux, will prepare a four-course dinner that perfectly pairs with four selections of Dogfish Head craft brewed beer. Cost is $65 per person. Reservations are required, due to limited seating. For reservations firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-723-2404. Location: Red Fire Grille, 400 N. Queen St.
• Christmas Movies at The Cuckoo’s Nest — The Cuckoo’s Nest will feature a different Christmas movie each afternoon (3 p.m.). Children will receive a Christmas cookie, admission is free. Location: The Cuckoo’s Nest, 213 E. Crawford St.
• Jamie's Therapeutic Touch and Day Spa "Backpack for Kids" event — For every guest who brings in a backpack and school supplies for the Cornerstone Worship Center's Backpacks for Kids program, Jamie’s will give you a gift and enter your name into a drawing for fabulous spa goodies. Prizes include: mini facial with Sarah Pederson, free color with Rona or free haircut, free pedicure with Hope, free conditioning treatment from Karen, free color with Sondra Bell, free month of tanning, and a free month of sauna sessions. Location: Jamie's Therapeutic Touch Day Spa, 1730 Crockett Rd.
DAY 2, FRIDAY, JULY 19
• Holiday Shopping on Palestine Main Street — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., downtown, Old Town and the Courthouse Square offer historic architecture, shopping, antiques, restaurants and more. Enjoy “Christmas in July” specials at select retailers.
• Piney Woods Steam Excursion on The Texas State Railroad — 11 a.m. departure from the Palestine Depot. For tickets contact the Texas State Railroad at 877-726-7245. Location: Texas State Railroad Palestine Depot, 789 Park Road 70.
• Granny Time at Granny Muffin Wines — 5 to 7 p.m. Join Granny Muffin for Happy Hour at the winery, located in historic, downtown. Location: Granny Muffin Wines, 301 W. Oak St.
• Stephanie Hale Live at Sweet Dreams Winery — 5 to 7 p.m., Sweet Dreams Winery, 2549 ACR 441.
• “Annie, The Musical” — The Palestine Community Theatre’s “Annie, The Musical, live at the Texas Theater. Opening wine and cheese reception at 6:30 p.m. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For tickets, call 903-723-8383. Location: Texas Theater, 213 W. Crawford St.