The Anderson County Commissioners Court will hold a regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes of previous meetings.
• Hear reports from county officials.
• Budget Amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Consider and take action on approving Pace Purchasing Cooperative Interlocal Agreement.
• Discuss and take action on revised resolutions with Anderson County and the Texas Department of Transportation concerning Equivalent Match Structures for Anderson County bridge replacement projects.
• Discuss and take action on hiring a part-time County Veterans Service Officer.
• Consider adopting the Resolution Authorizing County Grant HB407 regarding Meals on Wheels for the year 2015, and take action as necessary.