The Anderson County Commissioner's Court will hold a regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Monday in the county courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes from previous meetings.
• Reports from county officials.
• Budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Discussion and possible action on approval of a tax abatement contract between Anderson County and Eagle Railcar Services, LP for the value of improvements to be placed on property in the established reinvestment zone to be used for the expansion of current operations by Eagle Railcar Services, LP.
• Discuss and take action on approving a contract between the Department of State Health Services and Anderson County Clerk in order to issue birth certificates from the state website and authorize the Anderson County clerk to sign contract.
• Discuss and take action on a Premises Use Policy for Anderson County.
• Consider and take action on setting a date for a Public Hearing to increase the Record Archives fee for the County and District Clerk pursuant to HB 1513.
• Adjourn into Executive Session pursuant to Texas Government Code 551.072 (Deliberations regarding real property).
• Reconvene into Open Session.
• Consider and take action on matters regarding the purchase of Real Property as discussed in Executive Session.