The Anderson County Commissioners Court will hold its regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday in the county courtroom at the Anderson County courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Approve minutes of previous meetings.
• Budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Conduct a Public Hearing on raising the County and District Clerks' Record Archive Fee.
• Consider approval of raising the Records Archive fee for the County and District Clerks' offices from $5 to $10.
• Discuss and take action on approving a contract between the Texas Department of State Health Services and Anderson County in order to issue birth certificates from the State Website and authorize Anderson County Clerk to sign contract.
• Consider and take action on appointing a Local Health Authority for Anderson County to serve a two-year term.
• Consider a Resolution to participate in the Indigent Defense Grant Program and take action as necessary.
• Discuss and take action on approval of a low-interest loan of up to $500,000 from East Texas Council of Governments to help pay for a construction project for Sanderson Farms.
• Discuss and take action on a Premises Use Policy for Anderson County.
• Discuss changing Brushy Circle Road in Frankston to ACR 3197 and take action as necessary.
• Authorize Auditor’s Office to go out for bid on the following items for Operating Year 2014 — paving county roads, septic rock and base stone, iron ore gravel, corrugated metal culvert pipe, road oil (refined) cracked fuel oil, railroad tank car culverts and flatbed cars, asphalt treated road material, bituminous cold patch material, asphaltic concrete hot mix, gasoline and diesel, and take action as necessary.
• Discuss and take action on paying three county employees vacation pay in lieu of time off, per vacation policy.