Anderson County Commissioners Court will hold its regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the county courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• CONSIDER approving budget amendments, bills and utility crossing county roads.
• DISCUSS and take action on approving the contract between the Department of State Health Services and Anderson County Clerk to be able to issue Birth Certificates from the State website and authorize Anderson County Clerk to sign contract.
• CONSIDER and take action on Anderson County Resolution for Indigent Defense Grant Program.
• DISCUSS the 2013 Holiday Schedule for Anderson County employees and take action as necessary.
• CONSIDER and take action on the Commissioners Court calendar dates for the year 2013.
• CONSIDER and take action on Precinct 1 Reserve Officer.
• CONSIDER and take action on the YMCA Wellness Partnership Program.
• DISCUSS 2013 Health Insurance and take action as necessary.
• AUTHORIZE the Auditor’s Officer to go out for bid on the following items for Operating Year 2013 — paving county roads, septic rock and base stone, iron ore gravel, corrugated metal culvert pipe, road oil (refined), cracked fuel oil, railroad tank car culverts and flatbed cars, asphalt treated road material, bituminous cold patch material, asphaltic concrete mix, gasoline and diesel, and take action as necessary.
• DISCUSS a land agreement for Precinct 3 and take action as necessary.
• HEAR from County Treasurer Kim Turman to discuss/clarify previous agenda item regarding IRS tax penalty/issues.
• HEAR from Turman to discuss and clarify the information pertaining to the County Treasurer presented at the July 25, 2012 Budget Workshop.