Anderson County Commissioners will hold their regular meeting at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the county courtroom of the Anderson County Courthouse Annex, located at 703 N. Mallard St. in Palestine.
Items on the agenda include:
• Budget amendments.
• Consider approving bills.
• Approve utility crossing county roads.
• Present the sole finalist for the Agriculture and Natural Resource Agent position for the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service of Anderson County and take action as necessary.
• Discuss having the Davey Dogwood Park survey and take action as necessary.
• Hear from County Treasurer Kim Turman to discuss and clarify previous agenda item regarding IRS tax penalties and issues and take action as necessary.
• Hear from County Treasurer Kim Turman to discuss and clarify information regarding the minutes from the July 25, 2012 Budget Workshop, pertaining to the County Treasurer, and to correct and amend these minutes.