Saturday fundraiser to aid Meals on Wheels
Do you know if your child is properly secured in his/her safety seat or booster seat? According to statistics from the Texas Department of Transportation, four-out-of-five safety seats are used incorrectly.
Boil water notice in place for Palestine residents
Due to a line break at Bassett Creek, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has required our water system, City of Palestine, PWS ID 0010001, to notify customers of the need to boil their water prior to consumption.
- State officials scrap Trans-Texas Corridor AUSTIN (AP) — State officials said Tuesday they are scrapping the proposed network of tolls roads known as the Trans-Texas Corridor, a massive transportation project that critics called an expensive boondoggle.
- Animal bites on the rise Animal bites are on pace to considerably surpass last year’s number in Anderson County, and officials are offering some basic safety precautions to keep from being a victim this summer.
- Cherokee County constable indicted
- Sheriff warns of carjacking scam
- Day care worker testifies at trial
- Church honors longtime pianist Lusk for service Anderson County native Joyce Lusk may not always know the exact name of a hymn she played, but she will quickly recite the hymnal and page number of any favorite sung by the congregation of Antioch Baptist Church.
- Man arrested after breaking into two homes in county
- School finance
- More News Headlines
- Saturday fundraiser to aid Meals on Wheels