- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAIN: Treasure every moment you have
- INSTANT MESSAGE: Go for the gold as a Christian
COOKING WITH SIMON: Feeding the steak eaters and the vegetarians
Texans are known as meat eaters and enjoy they’re big juicy steaks. But sometimes it’s nice to eat a meal that is just vegetables and follow the new Meatless Monday trend. Chefs always need to have some good vegetarian dishes in they’re repertoire because vegetarians and vegans don’t want to just eat salads and pasta.
COOKING WITH SIMON: Don’t forget the Valentine’s Day flowers
Happy Valentine’s weekend! Well, at least for those of you who remembered it was Valentine’s and at the very least bought a card. Otherwise you may be spending the weekend in the doghouse.
- INSTANT MESSAGE: The goal of our faith
- EAST TEXAN ADVICE COLUMN: What is spam?
- INSTANT MESSAGE: Return to paradise
COOKING WITH SIMON: Keeping warm with healthy, hearty soups
The groundhog saw his shadow so it looks like we are in for a few more weeks of winter. I am hoping he might be wrong because some trees are already starting to bud and I am ready to get busy cutting back the grapevines, planting vegetables and doing the spring pruning.
- EAST TEXAS ADVICE COLUMN: East Texas food groups
- INSTANT MESSAGE: Finding the lost sheep
- More Opinion Headlines