- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAINS: Only in Louisiana
- INSTANT MESSAGE: Don’t Be a Casual Onlooker
- BEHIND THE PINE CURTAIN: A Few Historic Quotations from Great Americans
COOKING WITH SIMON: Tasty Lesson about Life’s Lemons
You know the old saying, “Sometimes life hands you a bowl of lemons, so why not make lemonade?”
COOKING WITH SIMON: Good food for a great cause
This week I had the chance to appear on KYTX-CBS19 in Tyler to talk about the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Gala & Auction. It’s a privilege to be one of the chefs cooking for the event, and also have the opportunity to prepare on television the recipe I will be offering on the night of the gala.
- INSTANT MESSAGE: Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAINS: East Texas Home Security System in 3 Easy Steps
- INSTANT MESSAGE: God the Creator
COOKING WITH SIMON: Outdoor Fall Dining
September marks the start of fall, but if you step outside it still feels like summer. Then when you go into a store the aisles are decorated with fall colors and in some places their already selling Halloween and Christmas items. No matter how early the stores put seasonal items out in the aisles, I’m not convinced that it’s time for fall’s colors, clothes or cooler temperatures.
- LIFE BEHIND THE PINE CURTAINS: Newspaper Headlines
- More Opinion Headlines