As featured on
Kimberlyn Ann Snider, a Principal with Neches Independent School District, turned herself into the Anderson County Sheriff's Office Tuesday, Feb. 2 after being indicted last week on charges of tampering/fabricating physical evidence, a third degree felony, and five misdemeanor counts of official oppression.
The group calling for her removal invites and encourages the public to attend the Monday, Feb. 8, NISD school board meeting, sign up to speak and sign a petition. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. but anyone who wished to speak must sign up by 6:15 p.m.
Neches Independent School District Superintendent Randy Snider has decided to allow his wife Kimberlyn Snider to remain principal of the elementary school following her indictment and arrest last week.
This Week's Circulars
Services for John Richard Kelley, age 95, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mr. Kelley passed away on Monday, February 22, 2021, at Windermere at Cartmell in Palestine. To leave online condolences visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Services for Jimmy Wayne Pike, age 69, of Palestine, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mr. Pike passed away on Monday, February 15, 2021. To leave online condolences visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Services for Gregory A. Ellis 56, of Tennessee Colony are pending at Bailey & Bailey & Foster. Mr. Ellis passed away February 14th at his residence.
Services for Charles Ray Harper 90, of Palestine are pending at Bailey & Foster. Mr. Harper passed away February 18th in Tyler.
Services for Lequana Johnson 93, of Crockett are pending at Bailey & Foster. Mrs. Johnson passed away February 18th in Crockett.
- Rusk woman killed in one car crash
- High school basketball: Frankston upsets LaPoynor, return to regional finals for first time in 20 years
- Neches ISD extends contract of indicted principal
- Animal cruelty charges filed after puppy found frozen
- 100-year-old landmark church needs emergency repairs
- Opinion Column: Let the Yankees Freeze in the Dark
- New Frankston business thriving with hometown vibe
- High school basketball: Lady Tigers survive overtime game against Abbott to advance to regional semifinals
- High school basketball: Lady Tigers move past Rocksprings to face defending region IV champs Chireno
- Palestine water fully restored after snow, ice storms down entire system