Services for Edna Perkins, age 81, of Palestine, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mrs. Perkins passed away on Monday, September 21, 2020, at Palestine Regional Medical Center. To leave online condolences, visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
Services for Ginny Crain Ferguson, age 67, of Slocum, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mrs. Ferguson passed away on Sunday, September 20, 2020, in Tyler. To leave online condolences, visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Services for Kelsey Margaret Copeland, age 24, of Palestine, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Ms. Copeland passed away on Wednesday, September 16, 2020. To leave online condolences, visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
- Texas State Railroad derailed Friday
- Family to host prayer vigil for missing Jacksonville man
- Enter if you Dare: Do you have what it takes to escape?
- Businesses respond to need for Wildcat Ambulance
- Train derailment forces suspension of Texas State Railroad September schedule
- Family searching for missing teen in Palestine
- Texas braces for Beta
- Governor changes guidelines for nursing home visits
- Let’s taco ‘bout a ‘Decade of Deliverance’
- Larry Frost, former Palestine head coach, father of Husker football coach Scott Frost, dies after cancer battle