Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
Funeral service for Linda Michelle Robinson Caldwell, 65, who passed away on Friday, July 16, 2021 in Waterloo, Iowa. Viewing will be held on Friday, July 30, 2021 at Emanuel Funeral Home of Corsicana from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Funeral will be held on Saturday, July 31, 2021 at Second Mission Ba…
Services for Angela Lynne Hinojosa, age 51, of Palestine, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mrs. Hinojosa passed away on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at Palestine Regional Medical Center. To leave online condolences visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Services for Nina Barth Ellis, age 93, of Montalba, Texas, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mrs. Ellis passed away on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. To leave online condolences visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
- HELP WANTED: ACSO struggles to staff open positions
- COVID-19 on the rise, again
- Descendant of massacre answers call of her ancestors
- Second round of food aid available to families
- Arrest affidavits detail events leading up to quadruple homicide
- Steakhouse opens next month
- University Academy begins year with new director, campus upgrades
- PEDC director leaves, interim assigned
- Judge takes Snider motion to quash under review
- EDITORIAL: Grieving the past and looking to the future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.