The owner of a recently opened mobile home park, just south of Palestine, could face fines, following complaints from neighbors about uncovered septic tanks and substandard conditions. This video shows an uncovered septic system.
This Week's Circulars
Services for Betty Jean Shiflet, age 89, of Palestine, are 2:00p.m., Thursday, July 9, 2020, at First Baptist Church of Elkhart with Pastor Jason Hoffman officiating. Interment will follow in Roselawn Park. Leave online condolences, visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
- Anderson County reports first COVID death
- Classroom closures may continue in fall
- COLUMN: Blackout Day 2020 observed in Palestine
- Thanks, Palestine, for an unforgettable ride
- Local COVID cases hit record highs
- GUEST OPINION: Mayoral Message: No excuses, Mask up
- 16 new cases of COVID reported in Anderson County Tuesday
- Elkhart's Firehouse Cafe tasty retreat
- A record 12 new COVID cases reported Friday; free testing Wednesday
- Masks are now mandatory in Anderson County