The Palestine City Council is set to consider the award of a bid for its employees’ prescription drug plan during a regular meeting scheduled for Monday.
The meeting is set to begin at 5:30 p.m. in City Council Chambers at 504 N. Queen St.
A work session will precede the regular meeting, beginning at 4 p.m. in the City Council Conference Room at the same address.
Some of the other items included on Monday’s agenda are:
• CONSIDER appointment of Janie Sepulveda to Place 2 on the Library Board.
• CONSIDER resolution authorizing certain individuals to sign contractual documents associated with the Texas Community Development Block Grant Program - Campbell Street Sewer Improvements.
• CONSIDER an ordinance providing for the taxation of personal property known as Goods in Transit otherwise exempt from ad valorem taxation.
• CONSIDER an ordinance approving a zoning change from R-1, Single Family Detached Low Density district, to MF-1, Multiple Family Low Density District, on property located approximately 215 feet south of the intersection of South Royall Street and East Huffsmith Street on the east side of South Royall Street.
• CONSIDER an ordinance approving the abandonment of the Rampart Street right-of-way.
• CONSIDER an ordinance approving amendments to Article X signs.
• CONSIDER a resolution authorizing the appointment of a city representative to the Anderson County Central Appraisal District board of directors.
• CONSIDER adoption of the U.S. Department of Justice Community Policing Standards.
Paul Stone may be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org