This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Joan Crawford Moody was born June 12, 1933 to George Richard Crawford and Daisy Ethel Arnold Crawford in Imogene, Iowa. Mrs. Moody grew up in Iowa and Nebraska where she met her husband Kenneth Moody, a career United States Marine. They traveled extensively in the U.S. and overseas w…
Funeral Service for Annie D. Wilson of Dallas, formally of Palestine are pending at Evergreen Funeral Home in Dallas. She passed away November 26,2020 at a local hospital in Dallas, Tx.
Celebration of life for Rebecca (Becky) Guthrie age 68, passed November 19, 2020. She's survived by husband George, daughters Susan & Robbie, 4 grandchildren and lots of friends. Service at Pilgrim Cemetery on December 13th 1:00PM.
Ken was born August 16, 1955 in Dallas, Texas to Kenneth & Joy Conner. He passed Nov 23, 2020 at home. He is survived by his sons Kristian Conner (Kyra), Nicholas Marts (Haley), Stephen Marts (Diana) all of Palestine, one brother , Jeff Conner of Chandler, Tx, granddaughter Scotti Jeffri…
- TDCJ to idle local prison unit
- Christmas parade is back on
- High school volleyball: Neches's Kimbrough named district MVP; Oakwood's Anderson named coach of the year
- Hospitals brace for second COVID-19 surge
- High school football: Westwood places six on District 9-3A first team
- HS Boys Basketball: Palestine grabs season opener win
- Texas must boost coronavirus control efforts amid 'full resurgence' of infections, White House report says
- HS Girls Basketball: Ladycats dominate season opener against Van
- Congress returns with virus aid, federal funding unresolved
- Saturday morning crash under investigation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.