This Week's Circulars
Alta Jewell Richardson, 60, passed away Jan. 6, 2021 in Houston. Services will be held Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. at Forest Lawn Cemetery-Crockett. The viewing will be on Jan. 15, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Emanuel Funeral Home of Crockett.
Funeral service for Kiara Raelyn Yarbrough, 26, who died on Janunary 1, 2021 in Dallas will be Saturday at 10 a.m. at Memorial Cemetery. Burial to follow in Memorial Cemetery in Palestine, Texas. Funeral arrangements will be handled by Emanuel Funeral Home of Palestine.
Jessie Louis McKnight, 88, died on January 8, 2021 in Crockett. Funeral services will be held on January 16, 2021 at noon Satuday at Mt. Moriah Cemetery. Burial to follow in Mt. Moriah-Crockett. Services will be handled by Emanuel Funeral Home of Crockett, Texas.
Services for William "Bill" Edward Pervis, age 74, of Elkhart, are pending at Rhone Funeral Home. Mr. Pervis passed away on Monday, January 11, 2021, in Tyler. To leave online condolences, visit www.rhonefuneralhome.com.
Services for Virginia Eleanor Kinart, 94 of Elkhart are pending with Bailey & Foster Funeral Home. Mrs. Kinart passed away Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at her home.
- Suspect arrested in domestic violence shooting
- Wellness check leads to drug arrest
- Anderson County schools announce Monday closures or delays
- East Texas group attended Trump's Washington D.C. rally
- Sheriff investigating early morning assault
- COVID-19 vaccinations also available through CHRISTUS Health
- Winter Wonderland: Weekend winter storm brings historic snowfall, power outages to Anderson County
- Square affair: Frankston downtown inviting visitors, commerce
- Anderson County COVID-19 Update
- New Year, new Y: YMCA adds 24-hour access, Childwatch building with $130,000 grant