Diboll 35, Westwood 0
PALESTINE – The Palestine Wildcats playoff aspirations remain within their reach after they defeating the Henderson Lions Friday night, 38-28.
PALESTINE – A four-year process came to fruition on the field of Wildcat Stadium Wednesday afternoon as Maggie Malone reunited her father – Danny Malone – with the 1970 National Championship ring he had stolen 50 years ago.
PALESTINE – The best thing for the Palestine Wildcats entering their final three-game stretch is to take it “one day at a time.”
MADISONVILLE – The Palestine Wildcats were defeated 10-1 against the Groesbeck Goats Tuesday in the bi-district round of the playoffs.
LUFKIN – The Palestine Wildcats are sending both their boys and girls teams to the UIL Region III championship after their second place finishes at their district meet Wednesday.
FAIRFIELD – The Westwood Panthers varsity boys runner are sending their entire brigade to the Region III meet in Huntsville after they clinched third in district.
- Sheriff’s Office investigates suspected murder/suicide
- Palestine celebrates 175 years this weekend
- Hometown Stories: Danny Malone presented with 1970 National Championship ring
- Magee: 'They're starting to believe in themselves'
- Football recap: Wildcats playoff hopes still alive following 38-28 win over Henderson
- Former Grapeland police chief arrested
- Attorney announces bid for 87th District Court seat
- COVID-19 cases declining in Anderson County
- Traveling with Bascom
- Football honor roll: Week 7 top performers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.