A federal appeals court has restored the death sentence of a bank robber convicted of killing his best friend, his friend's fiancée and their …
A Southwest Airlines flight attendant suffered a compression fracture in her back during a hard landing last month in California. Federal safe…
AUSTIN — The Naming Commission formally recommended Fort Hood’s name be changed to Fort Cavazos, according to a final report released Monday.
University of Maine athletics director Ken Ralph is departing for a Division III college in Texas. Ralph, who came do NCAA Division 1 Maine fr…
The Marine Corps has its first African American four-star general. Gen. Michael E. Langley was promoted during a ceremony Saturday at Marine C…
AUSTIN — Texas state Sen. Roland Gutierrez, who represents Uvalde, said the Texas Department of Public Safety continues to withhold records re…
This Week's Circulars
- Monkeypox continues to spread in Texas, declared national public health emergency
- High school football: Alto handed two-year ban from playoffs by UIL
- Another delay in former Neches principal’s trial
- Advocates, family of death row inmate plead for stay
- Anderson County DA prosecutes sex offenders
- Man who stormed Capitol with gun gets longest prison term
- Burnt body found in Anderson County
- DCTF: Oakwood projected to repeat as district champs
- Reports: Mark Cuban aims to turn Mustang into ‘dinosaur park’
- RELIGIOUS COLUMN: Who Knows? Part One.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.