Tuesday's Mineral Wells City Council meeting ended with a bang with the announcement that American Precision Ammunition filed a federal lawsuit against the city and others.
Less than a week after opening its door for fall classes, Sam Houston State University announced it will until Tuesday, Sept. 5, due to Hurricane Harvey.
As flood waters continue to rise, Texans are mobilizing everything from church directories to hobby car networks to assist parts of their state inundated by Harvey's rainfall.
Many people watching the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey are looking for ways to help the victims dealing with historic flooding and destruction.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Mass for Carlota Posada,70, will be 3:30pm Sunday,January 19,2020 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Burial follows at St. Josephs Cemetery. Rosary will be 5:00pm Saturday,January 18th at Herrington Funeral Home with visitation following until 7:00pm. View online:www.herringtonfuneral.com.
Services for Terri Vickery, of Palestine will be at 3:00 P.M. Sunday at First United Methodist Church. Burial will follow in Land of Memory Cemetery. Visitation will be 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. Saturday at Bailey & Foster.
- Local man dead after weekend car wreck
- Council blasts Mahoney, Cloer for lack of communication
- Old Elkhart fire station owners face fines
- The music dies
- Damaged roof jeopardizes MCEC services
- Local women create haven for area girls
- Local artist, mother, killed in fire
- One dead in Thursday wreck
- Sanitation contract causes stink in Frankston
- PHS expands activity, career space