PALESTINE —Dave Campbell’s Texas Football magazine has released its annual projections for high school football districts across the state.
PALESTINE —The Palestine Wildcats 10U All-Star boys are headed to Paris undefeated after sweeping through their district tournament last weekend.
OAKWOOD -- Oakwood’s Panther six-man football team has big goals for this season -- the first of which was to repeat as District 13-1A-Div 2 champions. Standing in the way were the Trinadad Trojans, also ranked high in the six man polls. When the teams lined up Friday night at Panther Stad…
CAYUGA – The Cayuga Wildcats handled business at home with a 34-14 victory over the winless Cross Roads Bobcats. The playoff scenario was simple for the Wildcats Friday night – win and they're in. The win sets Cayuga up with a matchup against the Alto YellowJackets next week.
TYLER – For the first time in six years, the Palestine Wildcats are returning to the playoffs, a joyous occasion for the Palestine community.
ELKHART -- There was a lot riding on the Elks’ home game Friday. They needed a win over Coldspring-Oakhurst to clinch a playoff spot, not mention getting revenge for COHS’ denying them that privilege last year. The weight of the game was palatable ... and Coach Jason Fiacco’s Elks came to th…
The Sandies became the first team in Grapeland since 1979 to win back-to-back district titles following their 35-0 domination of West Hardin Friday. Head coach Terry Ward said last wee’s experience against The Woodlands Christian Academy was “humbling” and he wanted to build some momentum be…
PALESTINE – The Palestine Wildcats inched closer to ending their three-year playoff drought, following the team's 21-7 defeat of Kilgore Friday night.
- Sheriff’s Office investigates suspected murder/suicide
- Palestine celebrates 175 years this weekend
- Hometown Stories: Danny Malone presented with 1970 National Championship ring
- Magee: 'They're starting to believe in themselves'
- Football recap: Wildcats playoff hopes still alive following 38-28 win over Henderson
- Former Grapeland police chief arrested
- Attorney announces bid for 87th District Court seat
- COVID-19 cases declining in Anderson County
- Traveling with Bascom
- Football honor roll: Week 7 top performers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.